Bread-maker Banana Bread (gluten free)
- 3 dodgy bananas sliced as best as you’re able (if they’ve gone past their best and are squidgy and black skinned they’re perfect)
- 150g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250g Self raising GF flour
- 75g coconut fat or butter, melted
- 1 big oozing tablespoon of golden syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Splash of vanilla escence.
- Put the tin with paddle in, into the bread maker.
- Add the banana eggs, sugar, syrup, fat, spice and vanilla
- Turn the bread maker onto dough setting and allow it to begin mixing
- Add the flour gradually then add baking powder and let the machine mix it all together for about 5 minutes.
- Switch machine off and change setting to cake then switch on. Allow the programme to run its course.
Allow to cool for as long as you can bear. You can eat it hot with custard but once cool it will slice thinly and is great with butter.